Shipping & Returns
When you purchase from Excellent Performance Inc./Pettit Racing, by default your order will be shipped to the billing address you entered when you selected your payment method. You always have the option to specify a different shipping address.
- Standard shipping is UPS Ground to the contiguous states, and US Postal Service (USPS) for international orders, unless otherwise requested.
- Shipment usually takes 3-7 working days, depending on location.
- Options include UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS 3 Day Select, U.S. mail, and freight truck. Some items must ship by truck due to size and/or weight.
- Excellent Performance Inc./Pettit Racing gladly accepts international orders and ships parts worldwide. All customs fees and import duties are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Shipping charges are computed and assessed when the order is placed.
- Our shipping department operates Tuesday thru Friday. Therefore, orders cannot be shipped out Saturday thru Monday.
- Free shipping offers do not apply to international orders or to the US states of Hawaii or Alaska. Free shipping offers are typically shipped via UPS Ground, unless otherwise noted.
Upon receiving your order, immediately open all packages and inspect the contents. Should there be an issue, please call us promptly. Whether we have made an error, or you have experienced shipping damage, have a warranty claim, or simply wish to exchange an item, please do not return any product without first contacting us.
Regardless of the reason, all returns require a return authorization number. Returns must be requested within 30 days of purchase (excluding warranty returns for items still within their warranty period.) Returns without an authorization will be refused, and return shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
If there is damage to your shipment, the shipping carrier must be contacted to file a damage claim. Please keep all packaging materials and package contents, as carriers typically wish to inspect these items. All items returned for refund or exchange must be in new, unused condition, in the original boxes, and properly packaged for us to receive them undamaged and suitable for resale. Items returned for a refund are subject to a 20% restock fee.
In some cases, items sold by Excellent Performance Inc./Pettit Racing that are not manufactured by us may require that warranty concerns be addressed through the original manufacturer. Please contact us first with your concerns, as many times we can assist you directly.
Items that are potentially defective must be returned within the manufacturer's warranty period, and some manufacturers require a great deal of information to accept such a return. In order to expedite resolution, please be prepared to provide specific information about your issues when contacting us.
Special order items are not returnable or refundable.